Corset Making Kit X - Beige, no bones or busk
The X stands for extra. This is a general supply kit of soft corset making supplies, that can be used for any corset and any size because it includes a little bit extra product. You get what you need...when you're not sure what you need, but you think you might need a little extra.
This corset kit includes:
- 1.5 meter of herringbone coutil (approximately 140cm/ 54" wide)
- 1 meter of lacing tape - so you don't need to set grommets!
- 5 meters of 24mm wide Petersham ribbon (enough for binding the top and bottom edges and for making a waist stay tape)
- 10 meters of 3/4"" bone casing tape for wider bones (1/2" - 11mm-13mm)
- 1 lacing kit (8 meters of lacing, shrink tips and instructions)
NOTE: materials are a mix of beige and white. Colours are the same as for the Corset Making Kit (without the X)
This will give you all the software you'll need. For hardware...
Choose a busk from our busk selection and choose bones from any of our bone categories. New to corset making? You may want to start with synthetic whale bone German Plastic - it's great for corset making as it's strong and durable but you can cut it with scissors.
Don't have a pattern? You'll find some in our Corset Pattern section
Be sure to check out our many corset making books available for immediate download.