Applying Lacing Tape with Bone Casing
- To ascertain the length of lacing tape you need, measure the back edge of your corset where the lacing tape will be sewn to. (Note: you may have to remove part of the pattern if it has the grommet section on it) You will need two times this length – one for each center back.
- Open the folded edge of the lacing tape and place the lacing tape right side to right side of the corset back with raw edges together.
- Stitch, following the fold line. Flip the bone casing into place and keep the raw edges (just sewn) in between the folded edges of the lacing tape.
- Top stitch and you are done.
- Slide in the bones of your choice 50-8206- series or 50-8308- series both fit. Bind the top and bottom edges as usual.