Corset Making Kit - White, no bones or busk
This is a general supply kit of soft corset making supplies, that can be used for almost any corset and almost any size. It's a great place to get what you need...when you're not sure what you need.
This corset kit includes:
- 1 meter of herringbone coutil (approximately 140cm/ 54" wide)
- 1 meter of lacing tape - so you don't need to set grommets!
- 5 meters of 24mm wide Petersham ribbon (enough for binding the top and bottom edges and for making a waist stay tape)
- 5 meters of 1/2" bone casing tape
- 1 lacing kit (8 meters of lacing, shrink tips and instructions)
NOTE: all materials are white
This will give you all the software you'll need. For hardware...
Choose a busk from our busk selection and choose bones from any of our bone categories. New to corset making? You may want to start with synthetic whale bone German Plastic - it's great for corset making as it's strong and durable but you can cut it with scissors.
Don't have a pattern? You'll find some in our Corset Pattern section
Be sure to check out our many corset making books available for immediate download.