Corset Making Kit - Black/red Brocade, no bones or busk
This is a general supply kit of soft corset making supplies, that can be used for almost any corset and almost any size. It's a great place to get what you need...when you're not sure what you need. We've used the beautiful rose brocade coutil for this kit. Black background with red roses...or use the wrong side as the right side!
This corset kit includes:
- 1 meter of rose brocade coutil (approximately 140cm/ 54" wide)
- 1 meter of lacing tape - so you don't need to set grommets!
- 5 meters of 24mm wide, red Petersham ribbon (enough for binding the top and bottom edges and for making a waist stay tape)
- 5 meters of 1/2" bone casing tape in black
- 1 lacing kit (8 meters of lacing, shrink tips and instructions)
NOTE: materials are a mix of black and red
This will give you all the software you'll need. For hardware...
Choose a busk from our busk selection and choose bones from any of our bone categories. New to corset making? You may want to start with synthetic whale bone German Plastic - it's great for corset making as it's strong and durable but you can cut it with scissors.
Don't have a pattern? You'll find some in our Corset Pattern section
Be sure to check out our many corset making books available for immediate download.